We’ve fixed the graphics bugs in our previous release, added a few more features and a exposed a bunch settings in our visuals window.
See below for the change log.
- Known Bugs
- In some cases when loading a notecard into the animation overrider, your client will crash. We’re not sure what’s causing this, but hopefully we can get it fixed in the next update.
- If you have buttons placed at the bottom of your screen, you will be unable to place your chat-bar into the bottom left, we’ll be looking into a fix for that soon, technically it’s expected behavior though.
- In some cases other peoples rigged meshes can glitch randomly, if you're having problems try turning off "OpenGL vertex buffer objects". We're currently looking into what is causing this.
- Not a bug, but kinda cool
- Glow seems more “overblown” with gamma correction. This is due to the gamma correction process its self, and is not a bug. To get classic glow behaviour, turn down the number of glow iterations from 2 to 1 in the visual settings window.
- Added “refresh texture” feature from Firestorm Viewer.
- Added option to see threat indicators in third person.
- Added more adjustable settings related to glow, ambient occlusion and shadows to the visuals window.
- Changed default inventory icon style to the original icons.
- Modifications in attempt to clean up the preferences window and remove old UI preferences.
- Changed maximum shadow quality to 4.0, as requested.
- Sun/Moon light color is now gamma corrected when gamma correction is enabled.
- Fixed water rendering black (white under AMD hardware) under certain circumstances.
- Fixed alpha blended fullbright objects being rendered white under certain circumstances.
- Fixed eyelashes rendering as white under certain circumstances.
- Fixed fullbright on rigged meshes in Gamma Correction not being gamma corrected.
- Fixed alphas on fullbright requiring gamma correction.
- Fixed projected textures not being gamma corrected.
- Fixed rigged meshes not being gamma corrected properly under most circumstances
- Fixed cases when using forward slash in chat played typing animation.